9 Years & Above
Time & Location
About the Event
Come join us this June holiday to experience the different dance forms, develop new skills and extend existing dance technique!
Register by 3rd June 2019 or while slots last!
12:00pm - 1:00pm Acro
1.00pm - 2.00pm Hip Hop
3.00pm - 4.00pm Body Conditioning
T-shirt and/or Leotards with Leggings, Gym Shorts or Track Pants.
Sneakers and/or dance shoes.
Day Passes are available at $80 per day.
Kindly call us at 8101 5270 or email us at email@example.com to enquire more.
Things to Note
Students can bring light snacks to consume during the 1hr break.
Terms & Conditions
- Allocation of places on courses will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- No refund will be given, except for medical reasons. In this case, a Medical Certificate (MC) must be obtained and a refund (less 20% for administration costs) will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for MC after the second day of commencement of the course.
- Minimum 6 pax required to start the course. Kavanagh Dance reserves the right to change and/or cancel the class schedule, and timings if the minimum sign up is not met.
- Kavanagh Dance will not be responsible for the damage or loss of goods left on the premises prior to, during or after dance classes.
- The student and their guardian are solely responsible for their personal belongings and property whilst left on the premises.
- Neither Kavanagh Dance or the establishment in which the classes are being held will be liable for any injury sustained due to unknown medical condition, accidental reasons or improper execution of instructions on the part of the student. However, every care will be taken to ensure the well-being of students.
- By enrolling your child in this event, you acknowledge that photos and videos may be taken and used for educational and/or advertising purposes to be used on social media, websites and print. You may withdraw consent at any time by written notice to us via email.
- Siblings Special$325$3250$0