Saturday Grade 2 Ballet, 12.30pm - 1.00pm
Time & Location
About the event
Hi Everyone, we excited to launch our first ever Online Class via Zoom!
Spaces for each class are limited, so do register now to guarantee your spot!
Details for this class:
Class: Grade 2 Ballet
Dates: May 09, 16, 23, 30
Time: 12.30pm - 1.00pm
How does this work?
Once you have successfully registered, a confirmation email with the Zoom link and password will be sent to you.
The link and password is unique to each class, it is to be used for all 4 lessons.
Important things to note:
- Space: Dance Safely – Ensure the floor is not slippery, and shift furniture around to create more space for safe dancing. Watch out for ceiling fans.
- Barre: In absence of barre, you can use chair, sofa, wall and edge of kitchen top. It should be something that give you support and does not compensate your posture.
- Visual: To view the movements of the class or video, use a bigger video screen like laptop or TV for better viewing.
- Attire: Dancers are to be in Proper dance attire with appropriate dance shoes
- Music: For clearer audio, try dancing with Bluetooth wireless earpieces
- Warm Up: Dancers are advised to warm up before joining the zoom class. (Check out our IG for Warm Up and Stretching Videos)
- Course Fee for 4 Lessons$35$350$0