Sunday Hip Hop, 11.00am - 11.45am
Time & Location
About the event
Welcome back to our Online Class via Zoom 2.0!
We have done it before last year, and glad to be back to keep the dance going!
Details for this class:
Class: Hip Hop (7Y & above)
Dates: May 23 & 30, June 06 & 13
Time: 11.00am - 11.45am
(min. 2 students to start class)
How does this work?
Once you have successfully registered, a confirmation email with the Zoom link and password will be sent to you.
The link and password is unique to each class, it is to be used for all 4 lessons.
Important things to note:
- Space: Dance Safely – Ensure the floor is not slippery, and shift furniture around to create more space for safe dancing. Watch out for ceiling fans.
- Barre: In absence of barre, you can use chair, sofa, wall and edge of kitchen top. It should be something that give you support and does not compensate your posture.
- Visual: To view the movements of the class or video, use a bigger video screen like laptop or TV for better viewing.
- Attire: Dancers are to be in Proper dance attire with appropriate dance shoes
- Music: For clearer audio, try dancing with Bluetooth wireless earpieces
- Warm Up: Dancers are advised to warm up before joining the zoom class. (Check out our IG for Warm Up and Stretching Videos)
- Physical Condition: If you have or suspect you have an injury or are sick you should avoid activity. If an exercise or action causes sharp or sudden pain, stop immediately, apply first aid or seek help.
See you online!
- Course Fee for 4 Lessons$52$520$0